31.12.07

The Sales, Continued...

Am sure that by now, you've all got my recent guide to the post-Christmas sales taped to your dashboards, addresses dutifully plugged into your TomToms and bank accounts sufficiently depleted. In case you still have a nagging balance to use up on your Visa, I've got another tip for you, perhaps the most exciting one yet.

My all-time favorite midtown shopping destination, Scout (7920 W. Third), has announced a sale on everything in store. There are discounts of up to 50% to be had on pieces from Sonya Rykiel, Arielle de Pinto, Clu and more - and, best of all, if you're a member of their mailing list you're eligible for an extra 10% off.

If you're still undecided as to whether you REALLY need yet another stripey Sonya top, consider this: JC Report has, er, reported that due to the weak dollar, European labels may be hard to come by in the new year, as many retailers report they're cutting back on brands that deal in Euros and Pounds. I don't know about you, but I know what I'll be doing New Year's Eve...

No comments: